DashCon is proud to announce that our first convention will be held at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg IL, just outside of Chicago. This gorgeous venue affords us all the space we need to provide you with the best convention experience possible. And it’s only a 20 minute drive from O’Hare International Airport.
Get a room while they last. The link is below.
Now for the list of goodies that we have been dying to tell you, and some things you may have missed!
- Our official date is July 11-13, 2014!
- The Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel is connected directly to our convention space and, with all the panels and events you’ll want to attend, proximity will be a must!
- Click here to book your room at our reduced, DashCon only price. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET ROOM BLOCK PRICING
- Check out our schedule, which is still subject to small changes but is being solidified more by the day!
- Badges went on sale June 25! Pre-registration is strongly encouraged if you want to ensure yourself a spot.
- YOU CAN VISIT THIS LINK TO REGISTER FOR THE CONVENTION!
- We’re very proud of our chosen venue and can’t wait to share it with you! To further explore the convention center and hotel in all their glory, you can check it out here!
Pricing will be as follows:
Tickets and Badges:
- Weekend Badge ONLY: $65
- Weekend Badge with SPG Ticket: $70
- SPG Ticket Alone: $25
Hotel Block Pricing:
- Single Occupancy: $104 a Night
- Double, Triple, AND Quadruple Occupancy: $119 a Night
Rest assured, there will be more exciting announcements in the weeks and months to come, so don’t forget to follow us on Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook to keep up to date on the convention’s developments and join in the excitement!
We look forward to seeing you next July!